Συνολικές προβολές σελίδας

Τρίτη 20 Δεκεμβρίου 2011

to do or not to do,


The truth is that I began this blog with the idea of writing only in my mother tongue, which is Greek, cause I owe this to me. I couldn’t say that I owe it to my country cause even though I love my country I hate the idea of nationalism or anything that is related to it. Although, I am a supporter of the idea that everyone should stick with their culture and language. In these times that we are facing, times of globalization, we should hold on to culture and our past. I am not sure of what I am going to do yet. I think I just made my mind though… the idea that more people could read and think about what I write makes me feel free so I will try every now and then to write in English too…http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlOr8eD6ZLE

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου